Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crazy Pieced Quilt Blocks - 2

Here are a couple more Crazy Pieced possibilities.  I've been churning out more purple scrap blocks and still have plenty of purple leftovers.  I think I will make one more set of 'strippy' blocks and then call it quits on the purple.  You'll note that even though the blocks are different, since I am using pretty much the same fabrics, they all look similar in value.  The last of the scraps from each color family will eventually get tossed into one box which I will either use for small applique projects or create multi-colored crazy pieced blocks with.  Regardless, it will all get used eventually.

 
 Of kilter, liberated log cabin blocks

 
Here the crazy patches have been cut into circles and larger scraps were used for background blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment